Discover Ljubljana and Slovenia in a whole different way, with our top of the line Lapierre cross bicycles and embark upon your own activity in Slovenia.
At Nature Adventures we provide you with an exciting way to spend your days, by renting out bicycles so you can create your own one day activity and discover the beauties our city and its surrounding has to offer. With our bikes you can discover Ljubljana or visit all the nicest spots of Slovenia outside of Ljubljana.
Our bicycles come in different sizes and can be adapted to any height. Helmet is included in the price.
You can rent and try our bikes every day in our agency in Ljubljana. Opening hours during the summer time: Monday – Sunday: 9.00 – 12.00 and 14.00 – 20.00.
PLACES TO VISIT IN LJUBLJANA AND ITS SURROUNDINGS:
- Ljubljana Castle
- Fužine Castle
- Our town hall and the Robba fountain
- Prešeren square
- The Dragon Bridge
- The National gallery and museum
- The Square of the French Revolution
- Park Tivoli
- The botanical garden
- Path of Remembrance and Comradeship (31.5 km)
- Krakovo (Medieval Ljubljana)
- Špica (by the Ljubljanica River)
- Šmarna gora (669 m)
- Golovec (450 m)
- Rožnik (429 m)
- Toško Čelo (560 m)
- Koseze Lake
- The Ljubljana Marshes and Jezero Lake (Lake lake)
- The Iška gorge